Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, August 22, 2011

Laugh

Laughing is my favorite exercise, it doesn't require sweat, or gear, or moving really.  Does that still make it exercise?  I personally think so as, when you start to cry from laughter you MUST be burning calories, so since I'm a professional--laugh away!!

Here's the link to a hilarious blogpost by a truly hilarious blogger.  You can thank me after you quit crying laughing.  This one is especially funny to me as I LOVE monkeys and have always wanted a pet monkey--my husband continues to refuse (I'm thinking one may show up here one day--just saying!!).

http://thebloggess.com/2011/07/would-you-like-to-buy-a-monkey/

Happy Monday everyone--it's always better with laughter!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment