Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Date Nights

Last night we had a double date night with one of Sean's co-workers and his girlfriend. It was fun, they are fun, and we enjoyed the company. There was lots of doctor/hospital talk, but the funniest part was talking to the co-worker who has grown daughters about his daughters! Sounds like they can give you a lot of heartache when they get past the adorable little girl phase (apparently around 10ish)! We had some good Asian food, which I've been eating like crazy lately!

(google photos)
Then tonight we went and saw Adam Sandler's new movie "Just Go With It"! Hilarious!!!! Not sure if I've mentioned here before that I LOVE Adam, but this movie didn't let me down and the kids in it are absurdly funny, seriously, they really made the movie! He and Jennifer Anniston play very well off of each other and made the movie even more enjoyable! I recommend it for sure, but I always recommend his movies!

Now to try out our new mattress topper that hubby surprised me with yesterday (little tip: if you buy a tempurpedic topper, it needs hours to completely fluff up and air out the weird smell, so 11 o'clock at night isn't the best time to open it up!), so I'll give a full report on what I think about it after a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Live up the date nights out now. We haven't had a night out since Ellie came into our lives. Which is just fine! We have date nights in though. :) Barry's parents tried to get us to go out last weekend when they were here and we chose to take a nap instead. Yeah, we are cool like that. ha!

    ReplyDelete