Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Friday, December 24, 2010

Hair Jazz

Last year my hilarious fun friends, Susie & Jennifer (aka Skinner) decided to start a new tradition. We started a monthly girls night out, referred to as Guhs. There are membership requirements, but they're top secret! We started with an annual Christmas party/hair jazz competition. Last year I won hands down, but this year the Guhs brought their A game & I slid to third place (happily as it was hilarious to go to a restaurant with 9 Guhs with hair jazz, some of which lit up!!)!




Emily and I at 1st annual hair jazz competition.




2nd annual hair jazz competition.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to my Guhs for making it fun! I love y'all!!


4 comments:

  1. Love it! So fun! Merry Christmas my sweet friend. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Merry Christmas Deni! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a blast! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the hair jazz. =) Merry Christmas, Deni!

    ReplyDelete