Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, December 27, 2010

I believe it's time...

to let you know that there is a baby Troxclair on the way! I am 12 weeks pregnant today! We are very excited and have had great appointments throughout this entire pregnancy (today was our 5th u/s, so lots of pics of baby T). If you look over at the new page I've made it tells the whole story of this pregnancy. After the Natural Killer Cell hyperactivity diagnosis, Dr. S (the RE in Dallas) recommended IVF, as there are meds that need to be administered at very specific times, and he felt this was our best option. We did that, actually a Micro IVF, which uses lower doses of meds (thank goodness! as I overstimulated). So, I've been writing entries and not publishing them, but I wanted to have record of the whole process, so check out Additional Info on my homepage.

I know this news is hard for some people to read, and believe me I completely understand, and while I hope you'll all continue to follow, I completely understand if you can't right now. I won't give any flowery words about how your time is coming and all the positive crap because I know that it really doesn't help at this point. The only advice I do have is this...if you have seen an RE and had a horrible experience, felt like they weren't listening, thought maybe you were at a cattle ranch being herded through, or have been doing the same thing over and over, there is hope. Try to find another RE, as not all of them are most interested in making money! I highly recommend the Sher Institutes (www.haveababy.com). And I wish you good luck!!!

I don't want this blog to be all about baby, so when we know what we're having we will be starting a blog just for our child and future children! I'll put some u/s pics up there when I make it!

***for anyone who wants to see them, there are u/s pics now on the additional info page at the bottom***

35 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What great news :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled for you and Sean!! This will be one lucky little baby to have such wonderful parents who love the Lord and seek His will for their lives! Enjoy this pregnancy - you deserve all the happiness it will bring!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful...and thank you for acknowledging that although we may be happy for you, it is hard to hear when we have no news of our own to share. Your sensitivity to that makes me even happier for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deni! I am extremely happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations! How exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay yay yay yay! congratulations times a million!!! love the ultrasound pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart is FULL, as keeping the secret was not so easy ;) I know that your journey is going to touch so many others and all the pain and disappointment will be for greater purpose. God is SO GOOD :)

    Happy 12 weeks!
    xxx
    love you to the Moon & Back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what wonderful news! Congrats! how very exciting. Blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!!! What an amazing blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO glad you came out!!! I absolutely can't wait for Baby Trox to get here!!! YAY! So excited for you and Dr. Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YaaaaY i was wondering when you were gonna let it out. It's been quite a feat holding it in. Happy 12wks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so, so, so, so, so thrilled for you!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY!!!!! Congrats Deni!!! I am so excited 4 you!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, this is beautiful news.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so. so. so. so. happy for you! :) i just realized is spelled layla's name wrong... even though i asked. i'm going to do it over. promise. hugs. thinking of all of your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I had a hunch...prayers for a healthy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 12 weeks and growing! Congratulations my dear....you will continue to be in my prayers! What is your official due date?
    xoxoxo
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huge congratulations to you! Found you through a friend after your adoption disrupted (we had one too) and have been praying for your good news to come. Will continue to pray for you and baby along this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so wonderful! I'm so, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally the cats out of the bag! YAY! Now I can tell every one I know. I was sure to offer you wine when you were at my house 6 weeks ago just so I could see whether you'd turn it down or not. I was so excited when you turned it down and said you were pregnant! I'm so sneaky! : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Much love to you, sweetheart! Beyond thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Deni...I am beyond thrilled for you. I am so glad your doing so well and that your RE was able to find out how to make this happen. :) I'll be praying for you and baby t during this journey. Yea!! I'm just so excited for you my sweet friend!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. SO, SO very excited for you, Deni!!! Praying that all continues to go well with this pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sooooooo happy for you Deni!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh sweetie - Words cannot possibly convey my happiness for you right now! So glad that you found someone to properly diagnose and treat the issue. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers as you move through this amazing time. Many hugs, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ohmygoodness! Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you! (and NOW I understand your reference to the babydust! I feel so honoured to have received it from you!)
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Deni!! How wonderful to see this news today. I have prayed and prayed for you and for this child, and I will continue to do that. I know what was lost won't be replaced and pregnancy after loss is hard in its own way... but God is so good. Much love to all of you, friend!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Deni, what wonderful news for you. I am so happy for you! I'm only now catching up on reading blogs. God is good! You give me hope!

    ReplyDelete