Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, June 28, 2010

Overwhelmed

Our birthmother will go into the hospital and be induced on Thursday morning. Sweet baby Cala will be here before we know it!

I feel overwhelmed, to know that my life will be changing so much what seems like overnight! I know that we have been prepping and getting ready, but today there are no children in my house and as of Thursday, I will be a mom--finally!!!

With that being said, I know that this situation is bringing my family much joy and excitement, but it will be a loss for another family. Please pray for them as they endure this great loss. Pray for peace, for comfort, and for healing, which I know will take time and never fully occur.

This has been a bumpy ride, and much harder than I think I anticipated. There are just things that you can't anticipate, and while I love surprises in gift form, I do not like surprises in my personal life. So, it has been hard, but completely worth it the whole way. Continue to pray for our birthmother as she makes this difficult decision and transition.

Coming soon...Cala Fay Troxclair!!!

11 comments:

  1. WOW!! I am sitting here bawling my eyes out! I am so excited for you Deni! I can't wait for you to bring your miracle home so we can spoil her rotten! She is such a lucky little girl! God is going to use you and your precious spirit to bless so many people (Miss Cala especially) through this amazing story of heartache and redemption! You, Sean, Cala and BabyMama are all in my prayers this week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy! I cannot believe it is already time for her to enter this world. I will be praying for your family as well as the birth mom's family. You are so very sweet and kind to be worried about them. I only say this b/c so many people in this world are selfish and I just really like to appreciate those that aren't. Keep the updates coming hon! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of you SO much this week. I can't even imagine the emotions and anxiety, and excitement you are currently feeling.

    I am praying that is all goes well. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!!!! I am praying right now. And what a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for Cala's safe arrival into this world! Very exciting! Get some rest & go out to a nice dinner while you still can. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait, can't wait, can't WAIT!!!!!!!! SO excited for her to debut and absolutely...praying for her birth family in their admirable decision!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl! Will also be praying for the birth parents. It's hard for me to imagine that the best day of my life will bring someone else so much pain. I know it will be hard for you too, but just remember this is what is best for Cala...you are going to be an awesome mommy to that baby girl! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lifting many lives in prayer!

    I will be leaving on Thurs to go to the lake house, but will have my phone, so text or call with your joyous news! I can't wait for this to happen and for you to hold her in your arms and kiss her sweet little head.

    Thinking of you and sending love and an armfull of HUGS. Keep me posted ;)

    Love you to the Moon and Back ;)
    me

    PS I can't wait for you to utter those words to our sweet Cala Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you Lots and lots and lots of love. So happy and excited for you. praying that things go smooth for both you and baby mama's family. Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you! Hoping the inducement goes quickly and you have little Cala in your arms on Thursday :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for you and will be thinking and praying that everything goes smoothly. Thursday will be a great day:)

    ReplyDelete