1. Please pray for and send love over to my sweet friend, Shandrea, she lost her baby boy at 19 weeks yesterday. She has endured so much heartache and her faith continues to be strong! Still she deserves all the love and support she can get.
2. Nan will go in to have her rainbow baby on Thursday, please pray for safety of mom and baby and for her to have that little angel in her arms happy and healthy!
3. We have heard nothing at all from our birthmother since sometime Friday. I'm trying to give her space, but we had to set a deadline, so Tuesday morning it is. Please continue to pray for the situation, as it is going to be hard regardless of the outcome! I know that God's hand is on us as we travel this road and that His will will prevail regardless of human choices. God is good all the time!!! All the time God is good! My soul is finding peace in Him.
4. Happy 4th of July! Thank you to the men and women who serve our country and to their families for the sacrifices they give also!!
5. Gigantic thank you to all of our friends, family, and all praying for us! It's surreal to be in this place, but God continues to work through all of you!!! I was especially blessed this morning after church with very special prayers from very dear friends!! Thank you could never be enough!!!
Goodbye 2nd Grade, Goodbye Kindergarten
1 week ago