We now know that our birthmother went in yesterday to a different hospital and had the baby with a different doctor, while telling us that they had postponed the induction until Friday.
We aren't sure where we stand or what will happen from here. I know I'm a basketcase and she knows that I know this has all happened, but I can't communicate with her at all.
Please just continue to pray for us and for them, as this is a horrific situation that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I don't know what else to say at this point. I will try to update later.
Rietman Family Thanksgiving Cruise
1 week ago