1. My little dog, O'Hara, is a diva, and a bully. I think if my big dogs could talk they'd tell me she's driving them crazy. She's driving me crazy. She barks constantly, at everything, and thinks that 7:30am is a good time to wake up. It's NOT!!!
2. Sean has been working everyday this week and will continue through the 4th of November. That sucks and his work schedule is not lightening up since they have a new partner, they've just added more shifts. This sucks!
3. My sister is coming one week for today to stay for 4 days and while that's not long enough I'll take what I can get! I miss her. Continue to pray that her hubby will find a job here, I want them to move here asap!!
4. I'm reading books by Jen Lancaster, the first one was "Bitter is the New Black", pretty funny, but the second one is "Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why It Often Sucks in the City, or Who Are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me?". This one is laugh out loud funny on multiple occasions. I'm almost finished then I'll read the third one.
5. Why did Cougar Town make me cry last night? That show is supposed to be funny--I didn't appreciate the sneak attack of sentiment!
6. Natural White Cheddar Cheetos=goodness from heaven! If you haven't had them--get some!
7. It's finally sorta cool outside, I say sorta as the high today here in Texas is 71 degrees. I prefer this weather now, as I'm ready for the concealing coverage of some nice winter sweaters and the fabulousness that is all of my boots! Bring on the fall/winter peeps!!
8. Cancer sucks, so does infertility. These things seem to keep rearing their ugly heads for me and people that I love. No cancer for me and my loved ones right now, but I have friends whose loved ones are battling cancer, and I don't like it. And obviously, infertility glares at me daily, and lots of people I love. I would like to eradicate these things!! If I didn't hate raising money so much I'd do TNT again to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I want to do the 3-day breast cancer walk, so someone tell me when and where you're planning on doing that some time next year!
9. The gluten free gumbo is still yummy, and pineapple is rocking right now! I'm planning on making Sean some gluten free pumpkin bread tomorrow, he loves pumpkin, it's our anniversary--sounds like a good idea.
10. Last, but not least I have some great friends who pray with me and for me all the time and I'm grateful for that. More grateful than I could ever put into words! Thank you, God, for blessing me so fully in that area of my life!