Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Half Marathon



is tomorrow!!!! Yep, haven't written a lot about it because I've been a lousy training runner and don't think I'm going to be setting any PRs, but I'm doing it. I'm super excited that some of my runner family from Shreveport is coming to stay in Tyler tonight and run with me tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see Skinner, Daniel, and Scott! Julie is headed over from Dallas too, so we're going to have a blast! I'm cooking up some chicken pasta salad tonight for dinner, don't be jealous all of you who adore Ponchatoulas :).

So, be thinking about us tomorrow morning as we tackle 13.1 miles and wish Scott tons of luck, this is his first half, which is always a super fun time!! I'm expecting some emotion across the finish line! Oh, running, how I have a love/hate relationship with you! So glad the weather is going to be fab tomorrow!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hope your run is perfect tomorrow and that you have a beautiful day. I am very impressed. Enjoy your dinner and get together tonight!
    Thanks for stopping over at For Your Tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm we totally rock... just sayin'.... ;) See you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! There are 4 ladies from Ruston running the marathon tomorrow. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do Great tomorrow! Sending you HUGS.
    Love you Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you just rock. Seriously. I'm out of breath just thinking about walking to the flipping mailbox. (And it has nothing to do with pregnancy. I'm JUST. THAT. LAZY!)

    Again, Rock. You rock!

    ReplyDelete