Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, April 19, 2010

Glorious Monday

Funny title considering the dark spot I seemed to be in last night, but it's true! I've been trying really hard lately to find a support group for people who've experienced miscarriage and infertility. I tried to do this over and over in Shreveport to no avail. I left messages, was supposed to get called back, never heard anything. It only added to my overall frustration with the situation.

Then when we moved here, my husband's boss said that he found a support group for me, but then lost the info and couldn't find it again. So, I've been trying to remind hubby and him over and over so that I could find a place where people would 'get me' like all my blogger friends do. Well low and behold, Andrea, who I refer to as my kindred spirit (we 'met' on a miscarriage forum) introduced us all to a new blogger this past week, but me being busy and wrapped up in myself for a few days, I decided to wait until I really had time. I hate to leave meaningless trite comments on people's blogs! So, I finally did go 'meet' Britt. Turns out we live in the same town AND she directed me to a support group that meets the third Tuesday of every month (which happens to be tomorrow) AND she said she'd meet me beforehand so I didn't have to go alone! How cool is that!?!!?

So, it is a glorious Monday indeed! Thank you God, for always knowing what is best for me and blessing me so greatly!!

9 comments:

  1. That is awesome Deni! I hope your new support group is wonderfull and everything that you need it to be! I am convinced that God brings us to certain things at the exact right and perfect moment in our lives. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!!!!! I am always just so awed about how small the world is!! Hope the group is just what you need!!! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super-great news!!! It is amazing how God brings things our way just when we need them. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news! I hope tomorrow night's meeting is a blessing and encouragement to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Kindred Spirit....

    I'm amazed to think of how God has used me as a liason between you and Britt! "He" definately has the Master Plan, no doubt.

    What amazing timing...his timing. I know this has been a very hard past few days for you and I'm so sorry your heart is hurting. However, "he" heard those prayers and is answering them :)

    I believe our friendship was forged in Heaven...I truly do. I don't understand the suffering, grief and pain, but I do know one thing for certain...my life is richer with you in it.

    Give Britt a BIG in real life hug for me and know that I'm sending you one too.

    Love you sweet friend,
    xoxo

    PS
    The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
    Psalm 34:18e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad your Monday was so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great news! I hope you are blessed by the meeting tonight, and I'm quite sure you will be a blessing to others there. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Deni,
    I'm happy for you. I hope your meeting with her and the support group meeting is just awesome. Sending you Hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wishing you love and peace Deni. I hope tat support group gives you what you need to move forward with peace in your heart.

    ReplyDelete