Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can you pray for another friend?

My sweet bloggie friend at Thoughts From a Blonde got THE CALL on Sunday!! Yep, for those of you who've been there or are dreaming of being there, a birth mother picked her and her husband! I'm so happy for them that I was almost in tears when I heard!!! She has been a great support to me and lots of people through this journey, and I've been praying like a loon for them to get their perfect baby!! Please pray that all goes smoothly and that the birth parents sign over their rights tomorrow and J & B get to pick up their bring home baby and bring her home FOREVER tomorrow!!!! You can go visit them and wish them luck!


1 comment:

  1. I tried to go to their page but it was not working. I hope all is going well with them and they are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete