Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sunday in the Dome

Yesterday we went and saw the World Champion New Orleans Saints play in the Superdome!


It was glorious, yes, we lost, that sucked, but we're a wildcard for the playoffs!

The thing is, I LOVE football! The atmosphere, the competition, the fans, the yelling, the gross food (which is much better there what with the smell of jambalaya!!), the passion of the fans and players, really the whole experience! It's exhilarating!

My dad got us tickets, so it was family affair, me, hubby, sister, BIL, mom and dad, and two of their friends! It was fun, just fun!! I wish NFL didn't play on Sundays (Saints mostly at noon), so I could go to every game and not have to miss church too!


I was super pumped that hubs got to go too, since he misses a lot of the fun working!

Loved getting to see my sister again too...


So for now I'll leave you with 2 things...

1. If you are a Saints fan with kids buy the book One Dat, Two Dat, Are You a Who DAT??? you won't be disappointed!

2. Geaux Saints, you can Two Dat!!!! Who Dat?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had fun! Looks like Foxy was having fun too! Too bad you are in for another loss on Frida! I am just saying! Love you and miss you (and Baby Trox!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've always wanted to go to a Saints game! Of course, back when I lived in La, they were still the 'Aints, but it would have still been a blast :). I love live sports events!

    ReplyDelete