Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Joy

Do you ever see someone else's joy and it feels so close that the joy just rubs off on you?  I did today!  One of my dearest friends got married today and when I say everything was perfect, I mean, everything was perfect!  He looked handsome, his bride was radiant, the food was delish, the setting was picturesque, and their faces on the alter were breath-takingly beautiful!  I'm so super happy for Grubby and Carolyn and wish them years of happiness and fun.  I am so glad that I made the drive to watch him and see his face.  I am quite certain that though I've seen him happy before, I've never seen him like that and my heart is still smiling from it!

The mother of the groom was gorgeous as well and it was fun to see some old friends.  Weddings are such a happy time and I LOVE going to them.  Each time I go I think to my wedding day and how that was the most wonderful day of my life, when I married the funniest, sweetest man I know!  I'm so blessed to have him and I know that Brent and Carolyn are so blessed to have each other too!  I'm not a wedding crier, but I did tear up watching them, it was fabulous!!!   Wish I had taken some pictures!

**As a side note, Foxy and I started dating 7 years ago today, this March 27th is a good day!!**

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love weddings of friends - it always makes me happy to see people find love :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings, I always tear up at them too and remember Ty & I's special day. Glad you had a good time & congrats to your friends! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete