Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take a little trip with me...

So hubs had a work conference in Florida this past week/end, so I decided that would be a good one to tag along for! I adore the beach & sun & spas, all of which were included, along with some seafood!!

Here are a few snapshots...


(view from balcony)


(yummy lunch of baked Brie, roasted garlic, and grapes!!)


(poolside)

Aside from a killer sunburn the trip was fantastic! We were in Amelia Island & it was glorious! Fun little getaway with my favorite guy!

Deni

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! That lunch looks so yummy and all the pics are awesome! Glad you could have a well-deserved vacay!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you could go with him! I love Florida, too :).

    ReplyDelete