Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, June 13, 2011

Funnies!!!

I got funny pics of each dog...



O'Hara is hanging out in the shade under my bench I'm sitting on!


Filé is waiting by the door hoping to follow me inside--no luck sister!


Noble has a treasure she keeps guarding and no, it's not a bone!! It's a broken sprayer for the hose that she carries around like gold!!


She's daring O to touch it!



Sampson and the others have dug holes under these bushes to cool off in...


Nope, not vicious, that's mid-yawn!!


And just chillin'!!!


And Filé rolling around in the grass!!


See how entertaining these dogs are?!? I laugh all the time!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Sam is so funny he goes out, lays right in the sun for about 10 minutes then comes to the door barking like a crazy dog to come inside. He's panting and gulping down the water as soon as he gets in. Not sure why he won't drink the water I keep outside. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Pug Fur-baby has been such blessing to have during our IF journey. She always keeps us smiling at her antics too.

    ReplyDelete