Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Better late than never...

Just some pics from my birthday which was a few weeks ago...





Cookbook from Julie

Earrings from Foxy






Strawberry cake by mommy!





Mom & Dad also got me some more of my Vera Bradley! Hooray!

Dinner at Cub with Parents, Shawn, & Foxy





I got a much needed (as I try to wear them often since I'm in TX) LSU shirt from Shawn, no pic yet :)

Flowers from Regan






Eye mask made by sister.





Renè also made me poolside pillows, a rice bag you heat/cool for aches/pains/restless babies, & a king cake!

Britt gave me this willow tree girl holding Calla Lilies...


And this, sooooo true!!!!


I'd say 32 is looking pretty positive!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sending you belated Birthday greetings gorgeous : )
    Looks like you had a great day !
    Love the cake your mom made for you !
    You are such a lucky girl to have all those people loving you : )
    It warms my heart to see you had such a good day !

    ReplyDelete