Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Monday, April 4, 2011

Great Blog

So, my sweet friend Maxine just sent me this new blog, I've only read the first post and I'm already in love!  Go by and check this out!

While you're at it, you can lift a prayer up for Maxine, she beat breast cancer's butt last year and now she's expecting her second baby!  I sweet little boy named Luke.  She's one of my real life heros and proof that God is up there and taking good care of us!  No one knew if she would be able to have children after all of her cancer treatments, and it was an ongoing prayer for all of us who love her--Thank you God for that answer!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! So happy Maxine is pregnant again and defying statistics!

    Have a fab week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete