Pages

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." Isaiah 66:9

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Award 2


The second award I received was from sweet, beautiful Jennifer at Thoughts from a Blonde, she's a sweet Northern girl (we refer to them as Yankees), transplanted into the great state of Texas! Check out her site and give her some love!! Jennifer gave me the Making Lemonade out of Lemons Award! She's too sweet. I try to make Lemonade, but some days I'm just sour.

Here are the award rules:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, here's who I'd like to share this award with...

Angie Tabz at Angie Tabz

Andrea at Life, Love, and the Persuit

Lynda at Gates Updates

Beth at Tanner's Journey

Stacey at Stacey's Thoughts

Amy at Might Martindills

Shandrea at Loving My Angels

Jennifer at His Grace is Sufficient

Deby at For Your Tears

Becky at Day by Day

I'm sure some of these women have gotten these before, but I linked each of them for a special reason as they have touched my heart in a particular way, and mostly that they are always able to make the best of seeminly horrible situations!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am going to proudly display this on my blog and link the award to your blog. I may not do a post because I tend not to do award posts on the blog but I do put them up. How sweet of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much DeniFay. My eyes are filled with tears. It humbles me to know that you see me this way.... "they are always able to make the best of seemingly horrible situations!!"... That means so much to me and this very difficult walk that we are both having to endure daily.

    Much love to you,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deni-
    Thank you!!! I wish I had more time to invest into my blog and others blogs as you and some of the other girls do.
    I appreciate you, your journey and what God is doing in your life!
    Believing in a miracle headed your way, and that the flood gates of blessing will be poured out on you....
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deni!

    Thank you so much for my awards. I hope today is finding you well. Sending you so much love and many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, girl! You officially made my day! I can't wait to post this later on my blog. You are a breath of fresh air when it comes to being positive!

    I hope this comment finds you having a ridiculously happy and blessed day!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog award! Also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm so sorry to hear your little chi is missing. Have you posted it on Oliver Alert? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver-Alert/127500921184
    Also, many people check local shelters once but don't continue to check back weekly when many pets show up later. People also post found pets on craigslist, pet finder and the local paper. Again, I am so sorry. I cannot even imagine. Praying he returns safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the blog award!!! It's funny how this worked out, but I had just bookmarked your blog so that I could keep up with you. I am looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Deni!! I agree, many times over the years I've felt pretty sour myself, but it's nice to be recognized for trying to have a positive attitude no matter what life throws at you! Thanks so much, friend.

    ReplyDelete